Applying Nades concept guarantees increased product safety and improves hygiene while reducing the use of water, electrical Energy and chemicals. Saving time enables increasing production capacity.
Most important advantages:
- thanks to physical rather than chemical treatment, bacteria have no chance to develop resistance to our solution
- lack of interruptions in the process of disinfection
- duration measured in seconds,
- no negative effects on materials
- safe for humans, animals and plants,
- compliance with the European Directive on biocides with effect dating from 2013.
Nades can be applied in:
- drinking water treatment
- surface disinfection
- disinfection of containers in a washer
- removal of bio-film from piping
- whip washer
- sterilization of tools
- robots and automatic saws